Efficient Initiatives is an Australian company based in Melbourne that provides efficiency and energy solutions to schools, universities, aged care facilities, social and commercial housing, council buildings, offices and apartment blocks.
Our audits and energy solutions will help you to save money, improve efficiency, and increase the comfort of your staff, students, residents and clients. Our service, reporting and maintenance solutions ensure that your investments in energy generation stay safe, produce at their best and help you to maximise returns over time. More About Us
What we bring to your facility:
- Focused on the whole life of your facility – both cost reduction & comfort improvement.
- Deep understanding of all aspects of energy consumption and building performance, across building lifecycle from planning, through operations to maintenance.
- Independent from suppliers for unbiased planning and implementation.
- Great experience across a variety of types of facilities and sectors, including aged care, education, owners corporations.
Our Perspectives on Energy:
- Solar School Systems Inspections and Maintenance August 21, 2015
- Energy Efficiency and Generation at Home – EI talks May 28, 2015
- Client Change and Client Comfort – a Perfect Storm for Aged Care? October 28, 2014
- IEA study shows the multiple benefits of Energy Efficiency September 10, 2014
- Getting the right solar photovoltaic (PV) system for your facility August 29, 2014